Take the PADI Master Scuba Diver challenge and attain the black belt of recreational scuba diving.
A Master Scuba Diver rating places you among an elite group in which fewer than 2% of divers ever join. Your Master Scuba Diver Card is proof that you’ve invested significant time in your dive training, accumulating scuba experiences and skills that allow you to maximize your potential and ability for underwater exploration and adventure.
Requirements for Master Scuba Diver Include:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Certification
- PADI Rescue Diver Certification
- 50 Logged Dives
- 5 PADI Specialty Certifications*
*DWF teaches 20 certification including a few uncommon ones
- Zombie Apocalypse Diver
- Megalodon Tooth Fossil Diver
- Public Safety Diver / Surface Support Specialist
- Self-Reliant Diver
- Full Face Mask
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Or checkout the whole list