Winter may be here, but that doesn’t mean you can’t keep those scuba skills sharp.
Several scuba classes can be taken over the winter without even getting into the water.
And of course if you’ve got a drysuit or want to learn drysuit…we can get wet this winter as well!
DWF is teaching several courses this winter.
- Open Water – Sunday in February (Facebook Event Link)
- Equipment Specialist – Saturday, Feb 13th (Facebook Event Link)
- Enriched Air Nitrox – Wednesday, February 17th (Facebook Event Link)
- Coral Reef Conservation – Saturday Feb 27th via Zoom (Facebook Event Link)
- Dry Suit – By Request!
- CPR/First Aid/Dive Medicine Classes – By Request!
Let’s kick COVID and make it a great year of scuba diving!